Mercury 231 AT
The meters are designed for multi-tariff unidirectional measurement of active electric energy and power, as well as electrical parameters in three-phase four-wired AC networks with subsequent accumulated data storage, generation of events and data transfer via the IR port. The meters are designed for indoor operation and can be installed in the areas with additional environmental protection (installed inside premises, cabinets or boards).
|Meter accuracy class||
|Rated voltage, V||
3*230 / 400
|Base/peak current, A||
5 / 60
|Peak current during 10 ms||30*I max|
|Starting current, А||
GOST R 52320, GOST R 52322. State registers of Russia and CIS countries.
|Active/total power consumption in each meter voltage circuit at rated voltage, W/V*A||2 / 10|
|Total power consumed by each current circuit, max, V*А||0.5|
|Number of tariffs||4|
|Data retention during power outage, min, years||10|
|Calibration interval, years||10|
|Warranty period, years||3|
|Mean time between failures, min, h||150,000|
|Operating temperature range, °C||-40 to +55|
|Weight, max, kg||0.8|
|Dimensions (LхWхH), mm||157x65x142|
— The meter measures, stores, displaying on LCD and communicate information via IrDA of active electrical energy independently by every tariff zone and cumulatively for all tariff zones for the following periods of time:
- total cumulative energy;
- energy at the beginning of the current day and previous day;
- energy at the beginning of the current month and 11 previous months;
- energy at the beginning of the current year and the previous year;
- consumption for the current day and the previous day;
- consumption for the current month and 11 previous months.
— Energy measurement independently from current circuits phasing (measurement per module).
- instantaneous values of active power and total power for each phase and their sum with total power vector direction indication;
- RMS of phase currents and voltages;
- phase angles;
- power frequency;
- power factors of each phase and of their sum.
- Pulse output including the load control function.
- Automatic self-diagnosis with error indication.
- Small-size housing with DIN-rail mounting.
Meter modification code structure:
Mercury 231 AT-01 I
А – active energy measurement,
T – tariffs (TOU) , electronic seals,
0Х – code of rated/peak current and voltage, accuracy class,
Rated/peak currents, voltages and accuracy classes
|Code||Rated (peak) current, A||Rated voltage, V||Code Accuracy class|
|01||5/60||3 x 230/400||1/2|
Please fill in the form. We will filter products for you and give a detailed description.